martedì 10 maggio 2011

royal wedding !!!!


Hi guys today I want to talk about the beautiful wedding of the century. The royal wedding between prince William and Miss Kate Middleton...it was on the 29th of april 2011 and we can say that everybody saw this important event.the ceremony was the ancient tradition that I love very much...but I don't want to talk about the ceremony but I want to talk first about the thing that I didn' t like. One was Kate' s dress ...I loved that dress but I thought that the princess dress must be more rich and beautiful... I think that it was a normal bride's dress without exageration and maybe it was Kate that chose to give an image of her as a normal girl and not as a new princess. I think that it was a good thing but if I were Kate i would have wanted to do more.


An other thing that I didn' t like was the church's equipage... I think that it was too poor even if the church without flowers was however beautiful.
the other I think that was perfect, a very royal wedding, a dream that became reality...I think that every girl wanted a wedding as this... was spetacular from the begining to the end when the prince and the new princess stay on the balcony in front of their people. I think that this wedding gives to the throne an image of youth and I think kate will be a fantastic princess and I hope a fantastic queen too...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento