lunedì 30 maggio 2011

My summer 2011 !!!!

  
Finally the summer is coming  =) the season that I have waited for all year has arrived and I can finally leave my books and the school to spend all my day at the beach. I love summer because I don' t have times and I can stay out all night with my friend and come home late. The morning I can sleep until late and after go to the beach with my friends or my boyfriend.




  I usually pass my summer in Cardedu  because I have a house next to the beach, I like staying there because there lives my best friends Barbara  and Federica and only for the summer Benny who stays in a home next to mine. Rossana, Francesca and Angelica too come to the same beach with me. Usually we stay on the beach all the day and at night we go to a pizzeria and after we go to a bar or to dance =)but this summer will be different because two of my best friend leave.
Benny will go to Thailand and she will stay there for a year... for this I'm sorry because usually I pass all my summer with her. Rossana  will go to Irland but only for a month .
I think that this summer I will work to pass my time. I like working because I can know a lot of people and stay in company and with the money I can buy a lot of clothes and shoes. but i will work in a bar on the beach because I hate indoors and I prefer work  seeing the sea and the sun. 




And the best is that  I can work with my friends. because I  already know the people that will work with me and i went out with them all year.Additionaly I want to go on a trip with my boyfriend but I think that my parents will not let me ...I want to go to Spain or to France but my dream is go to Egypt. I love Egypt but in summer I think that it is too hot and it is better to stay on the beach next to the sea. I think that I will go in September because the prices are cheaper than in June. Additionaly  if I'm able to gain a lot of money I think I will go to Thailand to see Benny ... but this is more impossible than possible...

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento